Infusion Framework and Components
Good interfaces should be easy to use and easy to build. Infusion takes the pain out of developing accessible, high performance, clean and nimble front-ends for applications that want to do more. Our approach is to leave you in control - it's your interface, using your markup, your way.
Infusion js Framework
- Preferences Framework demo
- Offers a reusable set of programming APIs and UI building blocks specific to the creation, persistence, and integration of preference editors into a variety of web-based applications, content management systems, and content delivery environments.
- Renderer demo
- Allows you to create user interface templates in pure HTML and render the pages entirely on the client side. It offers a clean separation of Model and View, working with internal Renderer Component Trees that are independent of the mark-up.
- Keyboard Accessibility Plugin demo
- Makes it easy for developers to add keyboard handlers to their code without a lot of extra overhead.
- User Interface Options demo
- Allows users to transform the presentation of the user interface and content resources so that they are personalized to the individual user's needs.
- Reorderer demo
- Provides accessible "drag and drop" control of content on a page, including lists, grids and modules in a portal environment.
- Inline Edit demo
- Allows a user to do quick edits to simple text without having to switch modes or screens. All work is done on the same interface, which helps the user maintain context.
- Pager demo
- Allows users to break up long lists of items into separate pages. They may decide whether or not they want paging, and how many results are displayed per page.
- Uploader demo
- Allows users to upload files. The user can select desired files from their computer, view them in a queue, add or remove files to and from the queue, and upload them.
- Progress demo
- Provides a usable and accessible linear progress display for use on its own or with other Fluid components.